Hey I am running windows ME and I have nero burning 5. I need to know how to format a cd. I see the icon in the taskbar for formatting but when i put a blank cd in and then i get to about the third step and it tells me to insert a blank cd, and it wont read the one i have in there, and it wont let me go any further, if anybody knows how to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

why do you need to formay nero usually does that during the burning process if it doesn't in your version you might want to upgrade.

Hey I am running windows ME and I have nero burning 5. I need to know how to format a cd. I see the icon in the taskbar for formatting but when i put a blank cd in and then i get to about the third step and it tells me to insert a blank cd, and it wont read the one i have in there, and it wont let me go any further, if anybody knows how to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

Im almost sure it for formating CD-RW 's[ReWritables] but i thought you would need neros INCD for that .Im using nero 6 and InCd ,but the ReWritables I use are about 5 yrs old and I formated them with EasyCd Creators programs .

I don't use nero INCD for this. There is an "Erase cd" (or rewritable) command in the menu of nero, somewhere...

I have a over size ISO image file 8GB and 9 GB. I don't have Double layer DVD burner. I have a burner that support only 4.7 GB. I need to split these Image file into two 4.7 DVD media. How to burn these over size Image file into two Media. I am using Nero 6.xx version of software.

Any Help would be appreciate
chicago
[email]Email address ripped by moderator[/email]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.