My computer right now have quite a handful of problems. Which isn't so bad for me, since I am a person that like fixing comps and whatnot. However time usually make it hard to fix it. What's worse is that this one is a really big problem with me, because it make me not access an internet browser. I have FF and IE. Clicking on either one bring up a crash box right when the browser start up, and the strange thing about the message is that apparently it's some unknown cause. I checked with several different things, Malware Bytes, firewall (castle defender I think, it's Window 7's firewall), spybots, and one other thing, and they all say nothing is wrong. I then start to experiment with some other way to access the internet which lead up to trying to update, I think it was on Microsoft update, and it gave me an error code. This code is 8024402c and I have checked the Microsoft page on this and have looked for things. However due to time I'm extremely limited on chances to fix this problem without some help. I do have a few more options that I just found out, but I'm extremely hesitant that they will work.

scan your comuputer for viruses.

hitting f8 on startup and got to safe mode with networking and see if it happens there

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.