I can't un check attribute read only folder Windows 7. I used this command " c:>attrib -r -s d:\myfile ", but It didn't work. Have anyone help me?

Why don't you try direct access to the folder you want to manage. Go to the properties of the folder or document and un-check the checkbox next to lalel read-only.

Go to the properties of the folder or document and un-check the checkbox next to lalel read-only. This way same don't work too, when do again. Pls help me other way? Thanks for reply.

I know that the move to Windows 7 has got rid of several quick and easy ways of doing things. Has the PC/Laptop been built recently, if so bitlocker may be stopping this occuring. If not try going the windows route Via Control Panel>Folder Options then Click View tab. Look at the Advanced settings and under "hidden files and folders" checkmark "show hidden files and folders"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.