hi frnds i want to ask that what is the format of cookies last modified..Coookies of Mozilla are saved in
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\x5ncmceb.default\cookies.sqlite

If we read it last accessed date of cookie is in format 1244272348453125.
How to convert it to date..Can somebody tell me?

Just guessing. It might be some "modified" epoch time format used in *nix systems. See Epoch time in VB.NET. By modified, I mean that the base date is not 1.1.1970. Also the value "1244272348453125" is not 32-bit integer like it should be in epoch time :-/

You could ask your question in these forums:
mozillaZine forum
Firefox Support Forum
I'm 100% sure you'll get the answer from there.

Sir can u tell me is sqlite browser available free on net..If yes,den can u plz send me d link...Cz i searched all net...But i didnt find....

can u tell me is sqlite browser available free on net

What's that got to do with Firefox's cookie time format???

Anyway, I think here's the official site of SQLite Database Browser ( I couldn't find any download link :-/ )
An alternative for that is a freeware product SQLite2009 Pro Enterprise Manager. I have used that (2008 version actually) and it does it's job.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.