Please help me to code an infinity number in VB

Huh? How do you record the infinite? You can't! That is why it is infinite. As soon as you come up with a measure of the infinite you find it is larger and thus unquantifiable.

Perhaps you should try to explain in detail what you are wanting to accomplish especially if english is a second language as I think you may have used the wrong word in your description.

Good Luck

Please help me to code an infinity number in VB

Infinity number ?? in vb ??
I don't understand what are you trying to do ...I think there is no need of infinite Numbers in vb.You can declare variables like string , integer , double etc ..
Integers handle normal numbers [ for decimal numbers i am using double ].I think Integer can handle a lot of numbers , normal figures .

If you want to print a bigggggggg number then use a string or text box i think it can include near 32000 or a little more ( one million need only 7 ), i mean a text file full of numbers , a million , a billion or more ...You don't use or read that number ...

I think .. if you use a big number and a big calculation then vb will show an error like overflow error , i don't remember ....

In C atleast you can use link list to represent very big number like 1000! ,etc .

Im making a Calculator, and need to check if the number is not infinity (to prevent crashing if the number has escalated to infinity). I need
If Variable.Text <> Infinity

What about restriction the user input to certain length ?
For output if the value is outside the range of decimal, simply show as out of range. That is exactly what the windows built in calculator does.

I have multiplied a very big integer and the sum made automatically added the "E" and the decimals after that.

1 000 000 000.123456789 * 123456789.123456789.....

Answer returned = 1.23456789138698E+17

This allows 31 DECIMALS!

you can code a number of infinite value in a case as

Case Is < 0

or

Case Is > 0

so that anynumber on either spectrum of zero will be infinite

a case to include zero is simply

Case Is <= 0

and

Case Is >= 0

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.