Hi Every1

I have been making a site in dreamweaver which has drop down html navigation above a rollover flash animation (a carosell of images with text appearing over it when rolled over - all made in flash and imported in). I am really stuck though! I have managed to get the flash animation to sit underneath the dropdowns and the rollover works fine....but....when navigating but I can't seem to get it to stop animating! It interferes with the drop down menu and is really irritating! am really stuck on how to freeze a flash animation when using navigation above it. Can anyone help!!!!???

Cheers

Gem

can you attach your entire code along with flash file as here, it'll help us to understand problem.
still, i think setting z-index property of dropdown may help you.

Cool thanks so much for helping - At work now and don't know where to go with it next. I have zipped everything i think you will need - take a look :-) Cheers for this

Gem

can you attach your entire code along with flash file as here, it'll help us to understand problem.
still, i think setting z-index property of dropdown may help you.

did you solve that? where is the attachment.

I attached it to the previous message - It was 7mb zip I attached flash files and index html. Any suggestions? Could I send it to your email possibly?

Cheers again, :-)
Gem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.