Acceptance of Terms
- DaniWeb® LLC provides DaniWeb to you subject to this DaniWeb Terms of Service document ("TOS"). By creating a user account, you agree to be bound by it.
Rights & Ownership
- DaniWeb.com is owned by DaniWeb® LLC, headquartered in Bayside, Queens, New York. All data submitted to DaniWeb may reside on our servers indefinitely.
- DaniWeb requires registration in order to gain access to its functionality. Users are permitted only one account each. Accounts can be permanently deleted at a user's request. However, DaniWeb's policy is to permanently maintain all registration records to comply with anti-spam regulations.
- In compliance with the U.S. Coppa Act, no one under the age of thirteen (13) is permitted to register. If someone under the age of 13 does register, it is understood that they are doing so against DaniWeb's policies and without DaniWeb's knowledge.
Terms and Termination
- This TOS will go into effect on the date upon which you begin accessing or using DaniWeb, and will continue until terminated as set forth herein.
- You may terminate the TOS by deleting your DaniWeb user account.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue DaniWeb and suspend or terminate your use of DaniWeb at any time and for any reason, without notice.