Acceptance of Terms
- DaniWeb® LLC provides DaniWeb Connect to you subject to this DaniWeb Connect Terms of Service document ("TOS"). By creating a user account, you agree to be bound by it.
Rights & Ownership
- DaniWeb Connect is owned by DaniWeb® LLC, headquartered in Bayside, Queens, New York. All data submitted to DaniWeb Connect may reside on our servers indefinitely.
- DaniWeb Connect requires registration in order to gain access to its functionality. Users are permitted only one account each. DaniWeb Connect's policy is to permanently maintain all registration records to comply with anti-spam regulations imposed both federally and by ISPs. However, users may deactivate their accounts.
- In compliance with the U.S. Coppa Act, no one under the age of thirteen (13) is permitted to register. If someone under the age of 13 does register, it is understood that they are doing so against DaniWeb Connect's policies and without DaniWeb Connect's knowledge.
Terms and Termination
- This TOS will go into effect on the date upon which you begin accessing or using DaniWeb Connect, and will continue until terminated as set forth herein.
- You may terminate the TOS by deactivating your DaniWeb Connect user account.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue DaniWeb Connect and suspend or terminate your use of DaniWeb Connect at any time and for any reason, without notice.