what do you guys do everyday other than being in front of computer? :P just a little bit survey.. hehe..

Recommended Answers

All 53 Replies

sit in front of a tv and watch sports n movies....:cool:

Read, knit, and a small variety of other things. I'm spending less free time at the computer now that I stare at a screen at work everyday...

Study, hang out with friends, go to the mall, that's about it.

Work (infront of a computer), Read and various other activities.

i am not sure if i am one. but nevertheless.

i dont really spend any time in front of the computer away from work. even in tertiary education while my friends was surfing the internet i would be somewhere else.

in my free time i read, play chess, run or watch sports. i also like hiking but i havent done that in a long time.

nowadays i do spend some extra time at the computer but that is only after i have read narue's list of what excellent game programmers can do.

If you play chess your a geek same with reading

i have to be infront of the monitor, because that earns me my bread and butter.
I don't like to watch TV.
In my free time i smoke, smoke and smoke a lot.

I read and read and read and read - novels, news papers, magazines (e-zines and others) and/or watch television (Cartoons Comedy and sports).

study, hang out with my friends,playing video games, reading, doing sports (racquetball, soccer, cycling [though you expose yourself to be ran over with a car]), and the one most important, time sucking and expensive of them all: hanging out with my girlfriend...

if you see it that way, i'm not that much of a geek... but the fact that i can't like without computer i guess it makes me one...

when im not on the pc im on my phone, pda or xbox lol im never away from the pc

when i am not infront pc i am

sleeping sleeping, drag racing,drifting ,flirting girls in clubs and most of the time in jail usually get busted in drag racings but never in drifting ha ha #
take that police no body catches me if you are following me in dirt hahaha

When I'm not on my computer I hang out with my friends, go shopping, or play games.

are you a girl or a boy???

wuts pda??

Im a guy . A PDA is a small computer, a bit bigger than a cellphone but more powerful where you can do msn, email, make spreadsheets, listen to music/watch videos etc....

2(disclaimer, one of my firefox ad ons inserts a 2 at the beginning of every post, I cannot change this.)

The only things I like to do that do not involve my computer are: fencing, reading, chess, and solving my rubiks cube. (my calculater, gp2x, and other devices have been counted as "my computer." I just got a hp 50g... its sweet)

nice calulator.

ooooo i see

2(disclaimer, one of my firefox ad ons inserts a 2 at the beginning of every post, I cannot change this.)

The only things I like to do that do not involve my computer are: fencing, reading, chess, and solving my rubiks cube. (my calculater, gp2x, and other devices have been counted as "my computer." I just got a hp 50g... its sweet)

fencing? that is cool i think. i like any form of combat training. when i was younger i did karate.

I tried fencing once a couple of years ago. there were running it at this camp near us

I used to take Taekwondo.
But I quit. I got beat up too much. ;)

i used to take boxing but didn't went it wasnt useful at all so i went to home and invented my own fighting techinques loool but it went well i kicked the crap out of 2 guys together but once 4 guys kicked the shit outta me hehehe all cause of girls :\

I work parttime tesco, college (on summer break now though) and am trying to learn guitar.. trying being the optimum word. I did judo for a couple years, got abit boring.

i play the guitar 2 but i only jknow how to play 2 songs haha and that was before 4 years aho hhhhhhhaaa

I target shoot, fish, and run distance when I'm not playing Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with the clan I help manage or grinding in Runescape (I know... I know..).

I prefer Guild Wars to runescape

hahahahaha oi prefer to get my ass kicked than called a chicken hahaha

i play the guitar too... AAMOF, i'm in a band...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.