This is the first thing that I have posted hear. i just felt that i needed to introduce myself
Name: Trevor
Nickname: Tmac, turkey, ketchup, Dian
Height: 6' 2''
weight: 253
Hair: brown
Eyes: hazel
Hobbies: TV, Video games, Music, Movies, Anime, Writing stories, Building models
Relationship Status: single
Favorite music: The Offspring, Rammstein, Led Zeppelin, Bloodhound gang, Jimi Hendrix, red hot chilli peppers, Nirvana, Guns N’ Roses, Black Sabbath, AC-DC, Aerosmith, system of a down
Education: sophomore year of high school and lots of books
Programming background: VB 6 and .net, Qbasic, C++, html, and JavaScript
work: Unemployed
Favorite movies: Pulp Fiction, history of the world part 1, Advent children (Japanese version), Young Frankenstein,
Favorite TV shows: Farscape, Star Trek next gen, Ghost in the shell, Gundam wing, bleach, boondocks, family guy, Stargate SG1, and most anything on the history channel
Favorite food: Pizza, chicken, sour cream and onion chips, cheese burger, French fries, tacos
Favorite games: Diablo II Lord of destruction, Starcraft, Streets of rage, Contra, Final Fantasy 7, Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Favorite books: Angles and Demons, 1984, Deception point, Digital fortress, Crush Depth
Things I dislike: Loud people, people who don’t use logic, The Da vinci code, and most things that do not Agree with me

Nice to meet you Trevor.
Welcome to the community.

are you hot!

single eh!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.