Does anybody have any idea about locking or creat a strong password for bios to prevent people from breaking password by "MASTER password" ?

I'll appreciate you if help me.

Thank you all and,
goodLuck.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

That's a tall order.

I think your better bet might be to subscribe for a service like LoJack for PC's/Laptops where you can remotely disable a PC the next time it hits the net.

The software installs into the BIOS

if you want to set a bios password a word of caution.

Don't forget the password
and the password can be reset by anyone how have some computer knowledge..

With that said you can set 2 type of bios passwords. one to prevent access to the bios and the other to prevent someone from starting the pc. the latter would have to be entered EVERY time you start the pc before windows start.

Does anybody have any idea about locking or creat a strong password for bios to prevent people from breaking password by "MASTER password" ?

I'll appreciate you if help me.

Thank you all and,
goodLuck.

Hi I Cain of new with computer but I hope this will help you
First Turn on or reboot your computer Hit the <DEL> key to enter the BIOS setup program go to security chose the supervisor password You should enter a password of up to eight characters try with a-z and put some of this FN $,%,*.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.