Good Day Everyone,

I am wondering what pricing plans other web designers/webmasters use? What do you base your various charges on? Do you offer packages or a la carte services or a mixture? I am trying to get a consensus on which to build a foundation for my own pricing plans.

Thanks for your time

David T. Miller
MTech Enterprises

Some jobs we do for a flat fee. Others on a per hour basis. Hourly charge anywhere from $75-150/hour.

Most important thing is to properly spec out the project, and have the customer sign off on it. Then if customer starts asking for things not in the original outline, you can come back and discuss what these plan changes do to the cost of the project. Saves a lot of hassles later.

lol..yep I just had that experience recently. A customer tried to vehemently tell me he was doing what he was paying me for until i directed him to the contract (he had not read) which clearly stated what is expected on either side for the package he paid for.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.