HelloMy name is Elena. I'm from Russia.Age - 28 years. Height - 5.5 feet. Weight - 120 lb. Eye color - brown. Education - fourth-year student of the economic faculty.Hobby/interests: reading, traveling, drawing, horse-riding, swimming, skiing, figure-skating, dancing.Smoking - no way, drinking - occasionally. I am a broad-minded person who sets ambitious goals and achives them thanks to persistence.I can see positive sides in everything. I am very sincere and I hate other people lying.My life is very vivid, I enjoy spending my time with my friends and meeting new people.I like reading books and finding new information. Now, I am a student of the economic faculty and in my future I want to develop serious and reliable career.I am looking for a reliable and kind man with whom I can share pleasant moments and feel comfortable and safe. I don't have credit card to get payment for dating site and now writing here.Boys! I'd like to get acquainted with you!I would be glad to receive your answer.You may use my private email-box: kosahka78@mail.ru for correspondance.And I'll write more about me and send my pics.Waiting for you

Ohh...hahahaha.....hahahahahahhh...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.