hi everybody
im a newbie here and don't know much about computer.

im not even so sure if my question is correctly asked.

i just had someone(not in america) to creat a web site that sells a product.

but i don't know how to connect those credit card buttons(and paypals too) .are there any particular companies that take care of this kind of stuff?

thank you.:confused:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

there are specific companies that help you do that you could check it out in the merchant page of the paypals website, but you can send me a PM and ill try to help you

Hi,
It is not a tuff job. if y have some idea about programming kanuage then you can do it your self.
other wise send me a Pm i can help you

Hi

There are 3rd party merchant systems such as PAYPAL, 2CHECKOUT so on while you can also get a direct merchant account such as from AUTHORIZE.NET and directly process Credit Cards.

There are benefits and so on from having your own merchant account as well as having one from 3rd party processing, just do your research.

To implement it into your website, I'd recommend setting up a shopping card like oscommerce or a billing system thats pre-built with APIs to work with Paypal or Merchant Accounts like Authorize.net's gateway.

Good luck

Pay pal has that all set up for you in their merchant section. I would not recommend setting up paypal buttons for every product you have, there are any open source free content management system (CMS) e-commerce frameworks, like osCommerce that have that all that integrated.

Pay pal has that all set up for you in their merchant section.It is not a tuff job. if y have some idea about programming kanuage then you can do it your self.
other wise send me a Pm i can help you

I also have some problem with credit card accessing from website .

till 16 November my web site is accessing credit card number online but after that it not accessible .

credit card number is stored in my server database but is not passed to authorize.net can
any one help me with this regard

I am new in such type of application . I am using
SIM method of implantation .

can we use shopping cart and SIM method together .

what i found by reading some articles that these are two separate methods for accessing crdit card number online .

This project is for maintaince and they use SIM
and bluebigunning shopping cart if any one has any idea regarding this
plz give me response as early as possible .

or send mail on tusharparadhi@gmail.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.