We need to write articles about Search Engine Optimization. Really need some help with this, maybe even full time help. Let me know if you are a great content writer or article writer, and have done some article writing or ghost writing before, maybe you can help us with this.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Why don't you just learn about SEO and write articles yourself.

We need to write articles about Search Engine Optimization. Really need some help with this, maybe even full time help. Let me know if you are a great content writer or article writer, and have done some article writing or ghost writing before, maybe you can help us with this.

Hi
I am a journalist and can write on topics related to news, social science, social issues, journalism, mass communication, travel, health, relationship and lifestyle issues and SEO based. check my samples at http://gunjanpriya.wordpress.com
Please reply if you are hiring.
regards
Gunjan Priya

Optimized content is simply selecting keywords that are relevant to your website and mixing it in a natural flow throughout your content – minus committing the optimization sin called keyword stuffing. This inappropriate action can get your website banned.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.