Hello,
We are currently doing marketing for outsourcing to india means any one want to outsourcing anything like web development with php , or wants to hired dedicated programmer in india or can hire programmer for project only ...Now what are the ways for marketing ? any one can guide me ? what are the ways of Marketing ?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Get into social networks increase traffic and this will also help you to increase the chances of marketing.

If you are talking about Twitter then please let me know how ?

India is a good place to outsource articles I guess, but i don't think it is a good idea to do the all the marketing.

BTW, i wann know are u intend to outsource all the marketing work or just partical?

There are three major concerns that get raised when companies talk of outsourcing to India:

Sacrificing local employment - if companies are seen to be more concerned with making a bigger profit than contributing local economy by employing from within their OWN country, how can the consumer have any assurance that their needs are of any more importance to said company?

Language barrier English is said to be the hardest language to learn, especially as there are subtle but crucial differences btwn Enlish-speaking nations (such as th many differences btwn American English, and that spoken here in Australia)... the OP's own poor grasp of English simply high-lights this fact. The end-users simply don't want this frustration, especially when dealing with services such as help-desks and product support.

TRUST India has been proven to be the most corrupt nation on the planet - not my figures or studies, but is well established as fact - to the point where, here in Australia, most who emigrate here from India find that their "qualifications" are not recognised, as most industries have been burnt by Indians' boasting false documentation/certifications. Also, the fact that many Indian-based call-centres highly train their staff on the cultural factors of the nations they are outsourcing for breeds further distrust.

Add to that the fact many have been stuffed around by support centres based over there (ever tried getting "support" for a HP issue?), why should the end-user ever support or encourage their vendors to make such a move??

@kaninelupus

Thats funny..I thought the idea of running a business is to make profit. Tell me ONE company (that is not a co-operative) that has been set up to promote jobs for the local populace??? I bet you are wearing a pair of sneakers right now, from a major company, that is not made locally in Australia. Same goes for everything else.
Secondly, its proven that India does have the expertise and at a good price. It makes business sense to outsource when you have to pay less for the same expertise. As for language barrier, I am sure an American would have just as much trouble understanding the Australian accent as he would understanding an Indian accent, mate!
India may be the most corrupt in the world, but tell me which nation isn't corrupt? And what does corruption have to do with outsourcing???
If you think support centers based in India are a laugh, just try calling for support to one of the locally based call centers here in Ireland (I'm Irish BTW). At least the Indians are more courteous and patient.

Another free Internet marketing tool is Blogging... Blogs are topical news or personal sites that businesses can create to inform potential and existing customers about their products, services, and activities.

Also through Article marketing... write articles in your area of expertise and submit them to article directories.

There are tons of ways to market your services - emails, buy targeted traffic to your site, blogging, submitting articles, link exchanges, etc.

Sometimes you may have to chose all these methods. The more the better. After all, no traffic = no sales..

There are three major concerns that get raised when companies talk of outsourcing to India:

Language barrier English is said to be the hardest language to learn, especially as there are subtle but crucial differences btwn Enlish-speaking nations (such as th many differences btwn American English, and that spoken here in Australia)... the OP's own poor grasp of English simply high-lights this fact. The end-users simply don't want this frustration, especially when dealing with services such as help-desks and product support.

Well, as concerned this point, i disagree. As far as I know, the language competence in india is the only second to United Kindom as the grammer and vovabulary.
So this barrier can not be called a barrier at all!!

As for language barrier, I am sure an American would have just as much trouble understanding the Australian accent as he would understanding an Indian accent, mate!

No doubt they would, especially seeing as the Yanks seem to have difficulty understanding anyone not talking with an American accent :D

India may be the most corrupt in the world, but tell me which nation isn't corrupt? And what does corruption have to do with outsourcing???

As a business, you need to be able to trust those with whom you conduct business

As an end-user, you need to have faith in the person at the other end of the line, as when turning to them for assistance, you put yourself in their hands. The difference btwn the help/support I get from a local call-centre, and one off-shore in India is miles apart!

I think the idea here is that the OP wants to outsource the work to India, and not necessarily mention this to the clients ;)

And you're right about the accent bit..LOL!

Well, as concerned this point, i disagree. As far as I know, the language competence in india is the only second to United Kindom as the grammer and vovabulary.
So this barrier can not be called a barrier at all!!

"As far as I know".... and just what are you basing this on I might ask. Have had regular encounters with these so-called "support-desks" based in India (many of our staff silly to use HP's), and can hardly call their grammar and vocabulary as all that top-notch!

The problem with out-sourcing call-centres to India, and expecting general support/dealings with the "English" users, is the large differences btwn the diferent localities. Have actually been told that many visitors to our country report the the Australian variant is one of the hardest of all English-variants to learn. How can an out-sourced partner/call-centre/support-service not thus present a language-barrier to the end-user or client, when having to adapt to so many localised variations on the language?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.