I've tried just about everything I can think of. But I just can't get the sales I want. I've re-designed my site, got good rankings on the search engines, offered freebies, included a tell-a-friend form, told as many people as I can about my website, have extremely friendly customer service, and still nothing. I've gotten to the point now that I don't have any money for advertising, so what's a guy to do? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If you are talking about Fields Internet Media website, it depends on when you created the site. Organic growth does take time. How much time varies. You may also want to explore:
1. Digital Press Release on a Discount
2. Join tech related boards and jump into the chance when someone talks about hosting, mention your site. Dont forget to also mention about your community.
3. Post it as a business on major search engines - including location.
4. Bookmarked your site on social book marking sites.

Thanks for the tips!

Promote your business in free classifieds sites.

I also recommend being part of related meetups and promote offline.

In addition to what insightsdigital said I think you should have an account some of the top webhosting forums. e.g webhostingtalk. To promote your self and the business.

As they said content is king I don't much on your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.