Social Search presented in one of the most clearly thought out analysis that I have seen. Comments are welcomed but I wanted to share this with everyone.

http://www.digitaltonto.com/archives/427

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Thanks for sharing this link. I do find the comment regarding "she did not respond" in regards to the cat not an indicator of a rude behavior. In today's society, I do believe that if you are not a close friend, it is accepted fact that your email will not receive priority. What do you think?

Thanks for sharing this link. I do find the comment regarding "she did not respond" in regards to the cat not an indicator of a rude behavior. In today's society, I do believe that if you are not a close friend, it is accepted fact that your email will not receive priority. What do you think?

Close friends and compelling calls to action will always receive priority. Other than that and it will slip into the gray area of forgetfulness. I often think that the trashcan icon in windows should be a round garbage can since all of the non-priority e-mail gets consigned to the digital circular file!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.