With so many social media options, I thought I cant be the only one who have many profiles with many different passwords. So how many do you have? I have at least 10:
1. This one
2. Facebook
3. LinkedIn
4. Youtube
5-8. Several Personal sites
9. Google
10. yahoo

What about you?

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and a few other forums.

Do you have the same profile name on each service?

I've limited myself so that I actually keep up with them... facebook and LinkedIn and few forums.

I know some time ago there was the concept of OpenID so it can be one ID login but it quickly died. What happened?

My social media options,
1. This one
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. Digg
5. Stumbleupon

Ha ha I didn't know this Social Media stuff was so big. I'm just getting into this. so right now I have 3 sites I'm on. I can see were you have the time to take care of more then three. I feel I'm to busy to take care of the 3 I have.

David
{snip}

1. This One
2. Linked-In
3. Facebook
4. Twitter
5. A few other forums :)

It looks like twitter and Facebook are going to be #1

Do anyonehere use a multi login service like friendFeed?

I use TweetDeck for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Hoping they start supporting Google Buzz as well.

i have only 2 account in facebook and twitter ...because it's more efffective to do promotion and easy to increase traffic website ..

Thanks

Twitter
FaceBook
Myspace
Orkut
Bebo
Linkdien

With more social media communities popping up and if the saved passwords go caput on your computer, I do wonder what a pain in the neck it is to log in to all those accounts.

I think I have at least 20 or 50 social media profiles because of the social networks powered by CMS

CMS has nothing to do with storing your passwords. Im just trying to manage mine!

I have at least a dozen, but they're carefully picked, rather than random:

Twitter
Facebook
Squidoo
Flickr
Linkedin
Digg
Stumbleupon
Mister Wong
Reddit

Stumbleupon is a bandwidth hog, however. I'm on mobile broadband which has a limited allowance and Stumble can take your whole day's allowance in 20 minutes.

This one
Facebook
twitter
tagged
orkut
quepasa
hi5

I have my profile on
Twitter,
Digg,
Facebook,
Plurk,
Misterwong,
Orkut...

Hi ,

There are hundreds of social media sites out there. There is no way you can be active member and contributor in all of them, so you will have to choose the ones you focus on.

I can use some social media profiles:

You Tube

Twitter

Face book

Shewag
SNIP

i use many of these mentioned above... but i just want to know to which sites u feel more productive? can any one list ?

My options, in everyday use:

This one (and 10+ similar)
Facebook
Twitter
Myspace
Then there are some "every now and then", like Last.fm, rock.com etc

I have two different personalities and I keep them separated. One is an engineer (like here) another is a rock star :D
That means that I need 2 profiles in Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for sharing. I do notice that when I have multiple profiles, I might accidentally enter information meant for one profile to the other. Has this happened to you?

I use twitter, facebook, LinkedIn, Digg, Stumbleupon and a few other forums.

hanks for sharing. I do notice that when I have multiple profiles, I might accidentally enter information meant for one profile to the other. Has this happened to you?

That happens, if there is no total silence. I really need to concentrate :D

This one
Facebook
Twitter
Tagged
hi5
orkut

I just have very limited profile, making profiles are easy but maintaining all the profiles active is really sucks.

i use many of these mentioned above... but i just want to know to which sites u feel more productive? can any one list ?

Most productive? Some would argue that most social media networks are counterproductive. :)

Hi,
I use Facebook, Twitter, Stumble-upon, etc and most of them have same profile name and I think we should always use our site name in our profile name which will be more useful other than any profile name.

well, I think everyone here has a facebook and twitter accounts, right?
me too, + I have myspace account, buzz, friends feed and some other minor accounts)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.