Hi
My system has a display problem i think coz system processor fan runs currectly front pannel led glows but monitor stays blank as if there in no signal
i tried using different monitor different RAM but the problem remains same......

Hi
My system has a display problem i think coz system processor fan runs currectly front pannel led glows but monitor stays blank as if there in no signal
i tried using different monitor different RAM but the problem remains same......

If it is a PC, then the bios should do a "beep". If not then it is a CPU problem.(!ofcourse you have to have a pcspeaker inside) Please if possible try to change the components one by one from another PC.

If it is a PC, then the bios should do a "beep". If not then it is a CPU problem.(!ofcourse you have to have a pcspeaker inside) Please if possible try to change the components one by one from another PC.

ya i tried that.
system does not beep
i tried changing processor also but no use
problem remains same

I think that there is problem of BIOS setting, moreover, another monitor may be attached with your system vice versa, For all hardware problems and their solution you may also consult this site http://latestexams.com/pro/category/computers/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.