I have Win7 and using FF with Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. The problem is that the mouse wheel stopped working (it won't scroll the window any more, or just scrolls intermittently for very short periods of time) but everything else works as expected. Changed the battery but that did not help.

Any other ideas now to fix the problem?

I have Win7 and using FF with Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. The problem is that the mouse wheel stopped working (it won't scroll the window any more, or just scrolls intermittently for very short periods of time) but everything else works as expected. Changed the battery but that did not help.

Any other ideas now to fix the problem?

Logitech is the worst on the wheel going out. What will happen is a piece of fuzz or lint will get down in there and if its like mine, the wheel is inferred or laser too. It takes just a little piece of lint to make it act like that. Try another mouse if possible, but I will bet that's the problem. If you decide to take apart, be patient, and hold up right, pieces will fall every where. Hope this helps1:)

commented: Thanks for the suggeston +26
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.