cscgal,

Can you help me out with my installation of Redhat9 and vmware tools install? I am new to all of the linux world in general. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PTALLY

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi there,

I split your forum out of the one that you replied to. In general, proper forum etiquette would dicate that if you have a seperate issue, even though it's the same as the original poster's, you should want to create a new thread, so your specific issue gets the attention it needs, as your situation may be different from the original poster's.

Hi PTALLY,

Those are a couple of pretty broad subjects and would be impossible to cover entirely in a single post. If you can tell us the specific points that you need help with, we can tackle them one by one.

If you just need links to resources on the subjects so that you can teach yourself, just let us know and we can help you there as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.