Hey fellas I need help, I have a Toshiba Laptop running a pentium 4 3.0 chip, 60 hard drive, and 512 of ram, running Windows XP home sp2. It won't boot up to windowns. It will only boot up to the dark screen that reads safe mode, safe mode with networking, last working configuration, etc. Everytime I boot up it goes to that screen, you press on anyone of those options and it acts like its gonna boot up and it's right back to that screen. What can I do? And if nothing worked, I have important pictures I need from that laptop, how would I be able to get those pictures because I don't mind doing a recovery format but i don't want to lose those pictures.

Thank you ,
CoolJuni

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have important pictures I need from that laptop, how would I be able to get those pictures because I don't mind doing a recovery format but i don't want to lose those pictures.

connect harddisk to another computer from there u can get all important data.

Hey, fellas that bootcfg /rebuild worked!!! It's running a okay. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I have another question but this is solved so I think I'm supposed to start another thread, right?

yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Well done. Soon you'll be answering questions instead of asking them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.