I am using ScottradeELITE, a 32 bit real time stock trading platform and it starts caching data and runs behind the real time data. After a time it can be as much as 3- 10 minutes behind real time. I've set it to run in compatibility mode, disabled the Data execution prevention (DEP) for this program and still it caches data and runs behind. The Tech support told me that while they do not officially support a 64 bit OS yet, they have offered help and they are looking into it as well and they offered the above work arounds but to no avail. It seems that the more calculations the program is required to make, the more it buffers the data. While I know that it's not likely that any of you have this program, you can get the demo for it which is actually the full program. Instead of using an account number, they give you an access code. The program can be downloaded from here:

http://www.scottradeelite.com/register.asp

You do have to register for the demo with a valid e-mail address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Help Please? I've completely run out of ideas. Even guesses would be welcome!

For what it's worth, I am still having the same problem and have requested action from Scottrade.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.