Hi all. Just bought Zone Alarm Security Suite and now my mns doesnt work :sad:! I have gone to program control -> programs and allowed everything under "MSN Messenger" & "MSN 7" but niether choose to work! does anyone have Zone Alarm working with MSN? Mine used to before i upgraded from the firewall only program! How can i get msn to work again?

many thx in advance

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have the same problem with Norton 2005, all i do is turn off the firewall when i'm signing in, and as soon as i've signed in i turn the firewall back on again.

try turning off program control and then sign in. I have zone alarm ... but I dont have any problems with it.

great thx for the help, trouble is i turn it off, sign in and Norton always asks permission for stuff like every minute!!!

if u have zone alarm SS and norton - that is silly. Zone alarm SS is a firewall and virus scanner in one. DELETE norton, its bloat ware IMHO. It might also be the cause of your msn issues

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.