hey guys, i cant login to some secure sites, i have no clue why. i try to get on nexopia,afterdawn forums and stuff but i cant logon, ive recently had that damn winfixer, maybe its that, sum1 plz help, THANKS!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Accessing swecure pages/sites in general is a relatively common problem. Many possible solutions can be found in these related threads from our archive:

http://www.daniweb.com/search/search.php?q=secure%20sites%20access

I cant find my problem in any of those, ive already checked. my problem is differnet, i dont get a page cannot be display window, it just plainly doesnt login. when i type in username and password it just refreshes to home, and when i went to afterdawn forums and tried to login it said sumthing about not having cookies. thanks!

I cant find my problem in any of those, ive already checked. my problem is differnet, i dont get a page cannot be display window, it just plainly doesnt login. when i type in username and password it just refreshes to home, and when i went to afterdawn forums and tried to login it said sumthing about not having cookies. thanks!

You may have inadvertantly checked a security setting in either internet explorer or your antivirus program/firewall program that blocks cookies. I have zonealarm and i have found that these options have to be off or i have the same problem. Hope this helps :)

hey guys! i fixed it, my bios was set to a day earlier and my time and date was set to 2006, dunno how that happened but i hope this thread helps other ppl too! THANKS EVERYONE!

Thanks for the follow-up, flipboi15 :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.