Hi everyone, I am Younus Javaid from the enchanting country Pakistan. I am new here, and expecting to learn more about Windows. The best for multi tasking on the desktop?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I prefer Linux myself, but Windows 7 is a good option for learning systems used by many corporations.

Hi! Younusjavaid a warm welcome to you man! As far as i knew, the best OS for multitasking is windows 7 as the speed and performance of the system will never get down. So, I will prefer you the Windows 7 OS to perform the task.

I see we have another "what is the best..." thread that is probably going to generate endless discussion from the linux/Mac/Windows camps. Here is some enlightening and amusing reading for anyone who is tempted to respond to any "what is the best..." type threads.

It seems to me that most threads of this type are the internet equivalent of a little kid poking a hornet's nest with a stick and are generally not worth a response unless the question is specific as in "I have a specific task that I must accomplish with a limited budget and would like to know what applications I could look at to do this." Best is a term that should not generally be used unless you define the parameters. Best could be

1. best price
  2. best performance
  3. best tech support
  4. best documentation

So save yourself the trouble of responding to open ended questions like this.

Aw, Rev, why did you have to put that link up?
The comments and links from there wasted so much of my time!
Thoroughly enjoyable.
skip[42] indeed.

And if you're not very careful, you end up here... [Link] and then your day is gone.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.