last days my computer slowed down.it is very slow, before two weeks everything was ok.now when i start some program like spyware remover or something else cpu usage goes to 100% and the scan is very slow.this was not happening before.i scaned for spywares bot there are not on my pc.what can cause this problem

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

please help me

last days my computer slowed down.it is very slow, before two weeks everything was ok.now when i start some program like spyware remover or something else cpu usage goes to 100% and the scan is very slow.this was not happening before.i scaned for spywares bot there are not on my pc.what can cause this problem

press ctrl+alt+del to get the windows task manager to pop up, click on the process tab. Click on the cpu column so that processes that are using the CPU the most are at the top. Look at the image name that is hogging your CPU usage, if you don't recognize it, do a search for it in google and find out what it is. Click on end process to kill that process.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.