Please help me how to bypass websence and can view all the sites... please give the solution.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi, I've made an app that can help you bypass WebSence, would you like to have a try and do some tests for me?

You might not get an answer, since this post is 6 years old, and he hasn't posted since.

what a pity, I can really need some help.

I guess you didn't get the hint Ray. So here it is, no offense intended. Post your question as a new post. If you are looking for testers, go ahead and say so.

Posting in old dead threads will only get you dusty replies.

what a pity, I can really need some help.

Not a good way to get help.

I guess you didn't get the hint Ray. So here it is, no offense intended. Post your question as a new post. If you are looking for testers, go ahead and say so.

Posting in old dead threads will only get you dusty replies.

Yup. I'll add to the "go ahead and say so" guidance. Post exactly what you want/need so people don't have to ask 20 questions and drag it out of you. Always keep in mind your goal. You need testers for your app. You need other people to help you, not vice-versa, so think like a salesman and try to hook people so they'll think, "That sounds like a cool app. I'd like to be part of that" to themselves. To that end, I don't know what your app does exactly, but maybe something like this...

Looking for a cure for baldness? How about that diet where you can eat whatever you want, not exercise, and lose weight? The secret handshake that gets you any job you want regardless of having no qualifications? The EIGHT traits of highly effective people (everyone know the first seven, but there's the crucial eighth one that few know and that will get that woman who keeps turning you down for a date to finally go out with you). The establishment want you to think these simple solutions don't exist, but they do. Websense just blocks them. I've created an app that bypasses Websense and unblocks all the websites that lead you to the rainbows and unicorns and pots of gold that the 1% know about and wants to keep to themselves. It's almost complete, but I keep getting a "404 Not Found" page when I try to access http://www.therealreasondonaldtrumpwon.com so I need testers. Care to help me save the planet and make a fortune in the process? Note: brave people only, preferably with both hacking and martial arts experience. Powerful forces want to stop this app at all costs and will not hesitate to hire ninjas to kill us or at least cut off our access to Daniweb. Yes. My app is that good and that dangerous. I only hope we can stay alive long enough to finish and sell this app from $4.99 on Google Play.

commented: Rainbows. +1. +11
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.