OK this is probably really easy to fix and maybe it isn't. I am building a new Microsoft win 2003 servers. 2 DC's and I am in the testing phase of getting them working. I have ran into a stand still. One thing I will say I am not sure I have setup DNS correctly so if this is my problem I could use that help also. Anyhow the problem is when I try to join a computer to the domain with a set computer name it gives me the Error

"There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper"

I could really use some help on this one. I will try anything. Let you know this is a brand new install of win 2003 server and I can do anything I need to do. This is still in the test enviroment so I am able to make changes and have no one care. So please help me I am losing my mind over this one.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

OK this is probably really easy to fix and maybe it isn't. I am building a new Microsoft win 2003 servers. 2 DC's and I am in the testing phase of getting them working. I have ran into a stand still. One thing I will say I am not sure I have setup DNS correctly so if this is my problem I could use that help also. Anyhow the problem is when I try to join a computer to the domain with a set computer name it gives me the Error "There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper" I could really use some help on this one. I will try anything. Let you know this is a brand new install of win 2003 server and I can do anything I need to do. This is still in the test enviroment so I am able to make changes and have no one care. So please help me I am losing my mind over this one.

Here is a great site with loads about setting up and congiguring 2003 server. I think you'll find it very helpful.
http://www.visualwin.com/

:p

That was informational, but couldn't find anything to help me with my problem. But the site is great, makes me feel better on how I set up everything.

Well I have seen the posting and also the posting for the DNS stuff. Have tried both those solutions but still no luck. I think I am going to have to call Microsoft and say what the heck is the problem. Well thanks everyone for your help.

expect a hefty fee if you don't have a service plan :sad:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.