Hello All,
I am student of university of Colombo School of Computing following Computer Science degree.
Now I am in my 4th year.In 4th year we have to do a research based project. SO I am now in a process of finding a topic for my project. I am interested in Middleware, Aspect oriented programming, Computer security and Mobile computing. So if please help me to find a good topic. This is a 1 year research project.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

How about Fuzzy Logics? or Nano Technology.

Thanks. But can you suggest me specific area that we can apply these technologies.Actually I dont know about nano technology and I have no expierience with fuzzy logics.But it is no problem. I can learn the myself.But since I don't have good idea about those areas I cant think about the area we can apply these. So please give me some specific area that we can apply these technologies.

fuzzy logic can be applied in embedded systems. Nano-Technology can used for creating intelligent miniature devices.

if you want to code something then try for internet security.

Thanks again.Seams you are a very helpful guy.I ll do a study on these. Also I just get interest about doing study on application level virtualization, means rather than doing virtualization on OS level can we do it in application level. I have search on the web and got some information on that.So what about your idea on this.

I think thats an excellent topic to work. Iam also interested in doing some contribution in that. I defintely will be willing to provide all possible help. Let me know what you plan to do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.