Does anybody here have an XBOX but doesnt have XBOX Live or does anybody's subscription expire soon? I have one free 2-month subscription to give and it expires today!!

If you're interested ask for it and I may give the code to you.

<< Update: These have been given away and are no longer available >>

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Oh well I guess nobody want it...
I wont be around for the rest of the day but ill leave the code at the following link. Not much time left.
If you use it, could you be kind enough to tell me?

2 month code

thx

Dont have an Xbox, but its really cool of you to offer! :) hope someone got to it.

I had 3 of them. I'm one month into one subscription and started a new one 2 days ago. It would have been useless to have another account so I offered but it seems like nobody was interested... unless some random guest took it.

I gave my expired trial to someone today and it apparently worked!! So if anyone has any, dont throw them away before trying to use them. ;)

I gave my expired trial to someone today and it apparently worked!! So if anyone has any, dont throw them away before trying to use them. ;)

Um... You didn't have to give them your credit card number or anything, did you? I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out you end up getting charged for it.

Besides, activites like you've described aren't legal, really. Closing thread!

hey my email is nc_maddog@hotmail.com. I'd do anything for a subscription code i live outside the United States and it is nearly impossible to find an xbox subscription code anywhere. Youd be a god to me if u could send me one.

sorry i already gave it....

Okay, i am very new to this thread. But my name is trysha, and i love playing halo 2 , But i cant afford the games to get the 2 month subscription cards. If anyone is kind enough, would you have 2 subscription codes, one for my man and one for me? If so..email me at canadian_mascot84@hotmail.com thank you very much and everyone have a great day. :cheesy:

People, the codes which were offered are already gone. I'll close this topic now.

Haven't I seen this thread before?

Yes you have :D

I cant believe how many codes are being offered on ebay!!

Oh well I guess nobody want it...
I wont be around for the rest of the day but ill leave the code at the following link. Not much time left.
If you use it, could you be kind enough to tell me?

2 month code

thx

I am new here. my boys now have an xbox and I could use a code to see if they will really use it.

people must just google Free Xbox live code or something and it brings them here.

For the next few people looking for a handout that make their way to this thread. CHECK THE DATE

OK, having established that this thread is nothing but fly paper to catch the occasional drive-by poster with their "me too" responses, can we just close it?

Lol why? its been going for this long might as well keep going.

Yes!!

Welcome to the site Computerman40 :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.