My hp mini netbook showing message "Plugged in, not charging " with 0 % available on battery icon. Please list the possible issues and solution.
Thanx a lot.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It could be that your power adapter is not providing enough power to your computer for it to charge the battery. Or your power adapter is somewhat broken (like the connector) and isn't conducting enough electricty and isn't able to charge your computer. Or loads of others possiblities. What I'd suggest is see if your computer charges with the power off, and if it doesn't, see if you can obtain a new power adapter or chord.

yo ucouls use a multiMeterr t ochek and see if power adapter is working ,if you dona't have a multimeter you could take your power adapter to a repair shope and have them check to see if its putting power to the TIP

thankx for the suggestions.......

but are you sure that there is no problem with battery and charging IC ?

but are you sure that there is no problem with battery and charging IC

yeah. you battery is toast ,iam positive of that ,

actually i have no way of knowing what your problem is ,had to tell from a distance

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.