Hi DW, I'm having an issue on my Android studio I'm getting this error Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debug/compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.google.gms:play-services-measurement-api:[16.0.3].
Does anyone know how to solve this error?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Sorry no. Every time this happened it turned out to be something different on how to fix. But did you try the old Make Clean? I'm not on my PC with Android Studio for now (on travel) but it's the one thing that helped more than once. Beyond that it was a bug in my code I didn't find till a day of inspection.

Yes Iv tried many different approach but still. I not sure but it like the problem is with the Firebase that because I was able to open another project that doesn't use Firebase. But iv done a lot of changes and the Studio crashed and i unable to revert back to a working state but the issue is with my project that uses Firebase

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.