It has to be said that Apple in recent years has not had any particularly eye-catching upgrades. Even, some features that users like very much have been removed, such as fingerprint unlocking. I'm using iPhone 13 now, if I wear makeup sometimes, iPhone 13 can't recognize my face. Once, I failed to unlock many times with "iphone unavailable". Fortunately, I solved it with TunesKit iPhone Unlocker. I heard that the iPhone 15 will bring fingerprint unlocking back. Just look forward to it.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Ouch, was not aware that i-Phone is running late with upgrades, I am using Android on Samsung, very regular and proper updates.

I would consistently have problems with fingerprint unlocking, but never had any issues with face verification. Do you wear regular makeup or is it more like a costume/mask? You can always just unlock with a pin. I think if face verification fails once, it asks you to unlock via pin. There should never be any need for a third party unlocker. In fact, I would very strongly recommend against it.

commented: Agree, stay away from 3rd party loggers +0

In addition to these leaks, iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max buyers are expected to see upgrades to a titanium chassis, a new solid-state Action button and upgraded UWB. Standard iPhone 15 models will move to the Dynamic Island design, and the whole range is tipped to adopt smarter, cooler stacked battery technology.

Absolutely, it's highly likely that the iPhone 15 will introduce new updates, as Apple consistently aims to innovate with each new release. While specific details aren't available yet, past trends suggest advancements in hardware, software features, and potentially design elements. Stay tuned for official announcements for the most accurate information.

I'd hate to think you were one errant baseball (or hockey puck) away from losing access. What if you were in a car accident and got your face pounded by the air bag? Would you be unable to unlock your phone to call 911?

I'd hate to think you were one errant baseball (or hockey puck) away from losing access. What if you were in a car accident and got your face pounded by the air bag? Would you be unable to unlock your phone to call 911?

I'm not understanding. As mentioned in my previous post, you can always unlock your phone with a passcode if face verification were to fail. Also, iPhones have an "Emergency SOS" feature that lets anyone make emergency calls, or contact any of your pre-programmed emergency contacts, as well as give medics access to any pre-programmed health information, without unlocking the phone at all.

I admit I am ignorant of anything to do with Apple products, other than that they seem to keep removing features that people like.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.