i want to put my program in a setup project but there is a problem which is other users dont have dot net frame work to make the setup begin, the question is how can i put dot net frame work in my setup, to generalize i want to make other people see my work but they dont have dot net frame work, how can i do it ??

Thhhhhhhhhnx

i want to put my program in a setup project but there is a problem which is other users dont have dot net frame work to make the setup begin, the question is how can i put dot net frame work in my setup, to generalize i want to make other people see my work but they dont have dot net frame work, how can i do it ??

ok add a right click on your setup poject that u have added to your solution and select properties
A form called "Your setup project name" Property pages will be shown click the Prerequisites button a second pages with a components list will appear then select the requested component to be installed with your application and click ok and that's it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.