I have new cartridges. I was printing the day I installed them. I have updated all the drivers and software. Cleaned and defragged my computer. Shut down both printer and computer, then restarted both at different times. The deep cleaning option doesn't do anything but print a blank piece of paper. Running XP sp.3. I manually cleaned both cartriges. I can hear the ink inside when I shake them.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Peggie

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Try to run in draft mode and change the setting in black and white mode.Try to check this is work or not.
---------------------------
Cartridge Ink

first my only suggestion would be ask you to go to the link provided and follow HP's steps first for this problem. If the printer still prints blank pages then i will be happy to follow-up on your problem

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=35985&prodTypeId=18972&objectID=c01853840

Carl Beebe
Owner
Wicked Dezigns (c)
www.wickeddezigns.com

I have new cartridges. I was printing the day I installed them. I have updated all the drivers and software. Cleaned and defragged my computer. Shut down both printer and computer, then restarted both at different times. The deep cleaning option doesn't do anything but print a blank piece of paper. Running XP sp.3. I manually cleaned both cartriges. I can hear the ink inside when I shake them.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Peggie

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.