hi everyone i fort i would let everyone know in the networking community that i am sleeping in my server room @ work lol all i have got is a sleeping bag and 10 racks of servers lol i am using one of the file servers to post on here

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Why? lol I wish I could do that!

I hope your boss knows that and is rewarding you handsomly for spending so much time at work. Are there shower facilities there too ????? Don't want your boss and other people thinking there is a dead mouse rotting in that room :)

lol i only live 2 minutes down the road lol thanks for u support

It would be great camping in the server room no need for a fire because I bet all the servers generate alot of heat!

had to pull quite a few overnighters in server rooms and datacentres, I do not envy you

Servers must be hard im only 14 so :X

hope your boss isn't a member of this site lol

:S LOL

It would be great camping in the server room no need for a fire because I bet all the servers generate alot of heat!

Actually most servers rooms are quite cool, the server room where I work is quite cold indeed, Its great on hot days, everytime you go in you feel refreshed :)

spoke to my school technicial he said it is horrbile in winter as you shiver!

Hello,
I really feel bad that you have to do that.
How about having live access to your server room from anywhere and if anything changes in the server room you getting a SMS?
Also can see your server room from anywhere anytime live...

Would this let you sleep at home? And would not cost your company more than $5000.00 to implement the solution? let me know if interested atleast I can let you know how the enVigil works for server room.

I can assure you with this solution you can sleep in your own bed.

Contact me if you are interested in knowing more.

neil

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.