I have been struggling to get Google to rank my page using my keywords (Wholesale Baby Clothes). my site is babybrandsdirect.co.uk

About 1 months ago my site (Wholesale Baby Clothes) was coming up ranked #3 (1th page) in Google. After a couple of weeks being on the 1th page it fell off and I've never seen show up in Google since

Please give me some advice!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it!

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I have been struggling to get Google to rank my page using my keywords (Wholesale Baby Clothes). my site is www.babybrandsdirect.co.uk

About 1 months ago my site (Wholesale Baby Clothes) was coming up ranked #3 (1th page) in Google. After a couple of weeks being on the 1th page it fell off and I've never seen show up in Google since

Wholesale baby clothes should not be a difficult niche to take. The number one site in Google for that keyword has less than 200 in bound links. Having said that they have a PR of 3 so either the links are really high quality or they have a significant age advantage or the onpage SEO is tip top

Look at their site and then look at your site and your links and your on page SEO. Some answers there

Get maximum back links by using your business keywords.You will be able to get your rank back.

Hello, well your site looks very good. There may be many reasons as to why the drop in SERPs, personally I do not think it has anything to do with the number of links. You may need to increase you Off - page SEO approach. I am not sure if you are doing it already but you should write articles about baby items, baby safety and anything that is important for mothers to be to know. Remember, that you should NEVER consider your SEO "work done", it is an ongoing process on which you need to continuously work.

I think you don't have a correct targeted keyword spraying on your homepage and has not enough backlinks, either.

Thanks,

Hi,
I want to know that what strategies you are using for increase your keyword rankings.

On page, you could build up your pages for your keywords. I think that you might have done this well enough, when did you last update your site? It could be that.

The problem, it seems to me, is off page. How many inbound links have you added last month, the month before and this month?

Do not slack off on your SEO, you'd find that you'd eventually go off the first page even if you've reached number 1!

On page, you could build up your pages for your keywords. I think that you might have done this well enough, when did you last update your site? It could be that.

The problem, it seems to me, is off page. How many inbound links have you added last month, the month before and this month?

Do not slack off on your SEO, you'd find that you'd eventually go off the first page even if you've reached number 1!

Thanks for that one cantthink. I don't think a lot of us realizes how important it is to keep the number of added backlinks uniform every month.

I have been struggling to get Google to rank my page using my keywords (Wholesale Baby Clothes). my site is babybrandsdirect.co.uk

So you need more quality backlinks from relevant sites.

Just concentrate on getting backlinks that use your keywords as anchor text and don't waste time on anything else.

is that means sanbox?

Get some backlinks via article marketing as well as try to do some link exchanges with your fellow bloggers or site admins, that will help you to get your niche related backlinks. Google really loves a lot those niche related backlinks and will give you good value and rank well your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.