Hello.

I've got a couple of browsers installed and I have a question about that:

Is it possible to transfer a tab from the one browser to the other? Let's say: from AVG Secure Browser to Opera?

I don't really prefer the one browser above the other. Maybe I will grow something like that.

We need browsers.

Thanks, greetings, Leon

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I tried to drag and drop a tab but that failed. What worked and you should try it to see if it was close enough was to open that second browser, switch to the browser that you want to open in the other browser, click just to the left of the address bar and drag that to the open browser (do not drop yet) then as the target browser gets focus, drop this into the address bar on the target browser.

-> Now you have have wanted something else such as how to copy bookmarks but that was not the question

I think you need BRIWPED. It allows you to share tabs with any supported browsers. It support Firefox and all Chromium browsers.

With it you also don't have to consume too much of your memory when you are busy online by having too many tabs opened, you can simply share the tab for later use and close the tab to free memory.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.