I have a program that injects a MessageBox Dll into a running process, although the user has to input the process to injects PID, is there a way to get the process PID from its image?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have a program that injects a MessageBox Dll into a running process, although the user has to input the process to injects PID, is there a way to get the process PID from its image?

Try this article on How to get the PID from process name

Try this article on blablabla

????????
This "article" is a complete newbie and wrong code (!)
To get the pid, see the official sample in C in MSDN, with Win32 THelp

commented: Don't spam. -3
commented: trying to give you 3 red dots :) -3
commented: The Triple Red effort. -1

... and wrong code ...

Why? For once, tell us why you think this code is wrong instead of leaving a piece of sh*t comment and then run and hide when you get a reply.

Why? For once, tell us why you think this code is wrong instead of leaving a piece of sh*t comment and then run and hide when you get a reply.

Just not worth it anymore. People have already complained about him by asking for a ban, but he isn't "breaking" any rules. People can judge that his posts are awful just by looking at his reputation, so I'll just try my best to ignore him from here on.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.