plz help me in programming the proble sttement is as
Problem Statement: Calculating No. of A Grades in Class

You are required to write a program which should take input from user in the form of characters A or B. Based upon user’s input you should calculate no. of A grades. You should use while loop or do/while loop for taking input and if / else condition for making decisions.

Detailed Description:

The program should display like;

Please Enter Grade (‘A’ OR ‘B’ )

Then the program should take 10 inputs one by one,

• After taking 10 inputs, you should display no. of A grades.
• If A grades are less than or equal to 2, you should display a message “Your class is Poor!”.
• If A grades are less than or equal to 7, you should display a message “Your class is Good!”.
• If A grades are greater than or equal to 8, you should display a message “Your class is Brilliant!”.
• The user should enter either A or B. If user has entered other than A or B, e.g. C,D,E etc. Your program should display a message like;
"Please Enter 'A' or 'B' grade only!"

Sample Input and Output

Please Enter Grade of student 1 :
A
Please Enter Grade of student 2 :
A
Please Enter Grade of student 3 :
B
Please Enter Grade of student 4 :
A
Please Enter Grade of student 5 :
B
Please Enter Grade of student 6 :
B
Please Enter Grade of student 7 :
A
Please Enter Grade of student 8 :
B
Please Enter Grade of student 9 :
C

Please Enter ‘A’ or ‘B’ grade only!
Please Enter Grade of student 9 :
A

Please Enter Grade of student 10 :
A

Total No. of A Grades = 6

Your Class is Good!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What have you tried so far?

Take the first step and code what ever you can in what ever way you can... we will help you code but you are the one who should code.

Wa Alaikum Salaam.....just go and do your home work. If you have tried something; show it to us.

i like the way this community works! no one to do your home work for you, but all are willing to work with you....no better way to learn!!! so listen to them!

One need to read books properly.

Any more on the "me too" train? Evidently it hasn't left the station yet...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.