i need a help in airline reservation system project in c n i dont no how to do that so plz tell me the codes for these
we should allow the user to chose
1)to book
2)to cancel
3)view data
4)quit
as well as they have to enter them name age passport no choose from 4 destination if it 2ways or 1 way and the seats as well as the time choose how many adult starting from 13years children(2-under13) infant(0-2) display the charge if it a child so 75% of the charge if infant10% of the charge and at the end display the whole data and the number of the flight as well but if cancellation so only 60% of the charge if it at the same day

I didn't understand what you wanted to do, but anyway:
You should have a struct that represents a reservation.
This struct will contain the relevant information about the reservation.

Please post some more information about what do you want to do.

c i studied c for 1 month now and i want the codes for this program i will give u mor info for the program at the menu of the program this should be display that
1)to book
2)to cancel
3)view data
4)quit
so when the user press 1 it should go for booking when it go for booking the it should allow the user to choose destination from four destination and the charge of every destination should be written then they should choose if it is one way or 2 ways then choose the day time and then choose how many passenger and how many of them are adult children infant then allow them to enter them name age passport number and then display the charge for the tickets if there is any adult then 100% of the charge children 60% and infant 10%.but if the user entered 2 then it should go for cancellation so the user after he enter his passport number should be allowed to cancel his booking with a full charge back but if the cancellation were at the same time then only 60% of the charge and for view data after the user enter his passport number they should display the whole data of the booking. plzzzzzzzzzzz help me i dont no how to do this at all so plzz tell me wat should i do thank u :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.