I am a web developer and this is my first time doing coding for desktop program. I am looking for a software development tool to use for c++ which include GUI and be able to pack up and run on windows after I have finished written the program. This software might be for sales in the future on the market so QT is not my first choice because the license fee is simply too expensive. I need someone to recommend a free to use development tool includes GUI for c++ and will pack up the software for us after finish coding. Also I heard windows 8 will allow us to code in javascript and HTML5 so this is another small question, what is actually the use of c++ if thing can be done using javascript and HTML5?

Search for Code::Blocks. Also, Microsoft's Visual C++ Compiler comes in a free 'Express' edition.

Also I heard windows 8 will allow us to code in javascript and HTML5 so this is another small question, what is actually the use of c++ if thing can be done using javascript and HTML5?

Based on the contents of your post and the above quote, it sounds to me like some other language would be better suited to your needs than C++. Possible .NET. C++ is more for system software development and high performance software, IMHO, of course.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.