Soon after I downloaded the Windows Service Pack 2, I have had trouble signing into MSN Explorer, MSN Messenger, MSN Groups & MSN Hotmail.

Nutshell, anything MSN related that requires me to sign in.

I run AdAware and Spybot regularly, especially after my desktop was hijacked recently.

Please advise on what course of action should I take.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. :)

Please Guys, I have browsed through the forums trying to locate posts with a similar problem as mine. And although I have found some but I can't seem to find replies that elaborates on how to go about rectifying it. And neither can I find posts from the people who had the same problem, say that its ok now and what they did to make it ok.

I have found out that its not an MSN problem as my hubby can access my hotmail account from his PC. Its MSN users on one particular PC here that is having problems.

Please can someone help? Anyone who has gone through something similar, please share what you did to rectify the problem. Please. :cry:

Never mind guys. Got help elsewhere. If anyone else has this problem, please contact me and I will gladly share what I did.

:D

Got alot of emails requesting how I got over this problem. This is what helped me, hope it does the same for you!

MSN Problems

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.