Can we see how many guy(s) look at our profile? :D

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

You don't care about the girls? :icon_smile:

Can I see the programmer viewers' number at my profile? :icon_mrgreen:
So,how many programmer looked at my profile? :D
I'm sorry that I forget about programmer girls. :$
Ok.Fixed.

> Can we see how many guy(s) look at our profile?

AFAIK, you can't. This feature is much more common with social networking sites than programming forums. Join one in case you are more interested in stalking those who stalk you. ;-)

Thx for ansewring.....

This feature is available in the current version of vBulletin, as well as the ability to view the last 10 visitors on any profile. I suspect we'll see it once Dani upgrades the site (which apparently takes a while due to its complexity).

I hope not. Seems to Big Brotherish to me...

I hope not. Seems to Big Brotherish to me...

You could always put 'invisible mode' on in your CP and no-one will know that you're here

It's possible that this will be implemented in a future version since it is a default feature of the most current incarnation of vBulletin. However, it's not something I plan on doing in the foreseeable future. We're most likely not going to upgrade to the latest vBulletin version until the end of 2009.

thx for everyone :D

I think as ' Views: 132',just numbers and not names

Be rest assured that every member profile by a regular member gets hundreds of thousands of views.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.