W A P to find prime number in c language

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I D K a C forum?

Which prime number would you like to find?

Have you tried looking down the back of the settee? I find stuff there all the time, but I don't recall as yet finding a prime. Some things have been pretty ripe though, but that's beside the point.

The other place I find things is in the last place I look. Somehow, everything always ends up in the "last place". I don't know what it is about the last place which causes it to attract everything in the universe towards it. Perhaps it's a black hole of some sort. There must be plenty of primes in there by now.

Also, what is the 'see' language of which you speak (I assume it's an abbreviation to match all the other cryptic single letter usage). Is that something to do with looking with your eyes to find the prime?

Or maybe it's the 'sea' language. Maybe, there are a prime number of oceans after all.

Or maybe it's the 'sea' language. Maybe, there are a prime number of oceans after all.

yes, the 7 seas, many a man has sailed them and I'm sure if you found one, they could tell you how to find a prime there?

W A P to find prime number in c language

PEBKAC

PEBKAC

Heh, agreed!

The prime number in my life right now would be a scant increase in my emaciated pay check.

C language is to computing what C men are to procreation.

C sells C shells at the C shore?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.