Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by njerseyjen

utter failure, it came up with Beyonce despite me specifying black hair as a requirement (kid's got brown hair bleached blonde).

hmm, one could probably have a good laugh with Roseanne Barr... And I'm sure she likes her food too.

hahaa, agree..agreee...:twisted:

hmm, one could probably have a good laugh with Roseanne Barr... And I'm sure she likes her food too.

One sharp looking chick, ain't she? I guess she would beat Phyllis Diller.

Attachments PhillysDiller2.jpg 4.24 KB

Beyonce for me...jwenting....I must agree, dunno how i ended up with her, i wonder if she can cook and be a good wife/mother?

can they make a good food (cooks by them self)?
if they cannot cooks by them self this date will finished off my savings...:P

You know, you can cook for them. Most women love that. You might just find yourself ending up with more than you bargained for.

I must agree....my woman must be able to cook.

Me too! I'm so lucky my girlfriend is very good in cooking.

Hahaha. I'll give you a free ticket and I'll let you stay at my home. lol. You might as well bring your date and we'll let 'em, my girlfriend and your date, do the cooking. :)

That sounds like a plan, see you soon...hope the plane can hold all the pots and pans we'll need...lol

Hahaha...And don't forget to bring some ice cold beer 'cause, you know, people here don't sell any. Sweet and Spicy Lemonade is the best beverage Oblivion can offer.

I was talking with my gf the other day and we got to thinking who would be our ideal celebrity to go out on a date with.

I definitely say Matthew Mcconaughey he is sooo hott.

I was on the web the other day and I found a site that actualy offers dates with celebrities. Have you guys heard anything good or bad about this site.

http://www.celebritydreamdate.com

Which celebrity would you most like to date?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.