Hi, I am hoping someone hear uses FL Fruity loops (no not the cereal) It is a program with loops and music sounds which can be used in sony acid. I really want to buy it but one of it's existing plugins biotoxic hazard has been identified as a virus by AVG and BitdDefender. I have talked to other fruity users and they have not had that problem. I am hoping if someone can tell me if I am experiencing a positive positive or if toxic biohazard files really do contain viruses.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Are you referring to the real fruity loops or some sort of cracked version?

I use the real one and I seem to be fine. Its probably a false positive, or, if you are trying to use a cracked version, someone has maliciously edited it, which is why you should buy the real thing.

Are you referring to the real fruity loops or some sort of cracked version?

I use the real one and I seem to be fine. Its probably a false positive, or, if you are trying to use a cracked version, someone has maliciously edited it, which is why you should buy the real thing.

I'm talking about the real thing I don't believe in cracked versions those are illegal. I am just taking at as a postive positive and I will purchase it if you have it and your not having any problems with it.

yeah i have no problems with it

commented: Thanks! +1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.