Mathematicians are like Frenchmen, whatever you say to them, they translate it into their own language, and forthwith it means something entirely different.

" Your morning thoughts may determine your conduct for the day. Optimistic thoughts will make your day bright and productive, while pessimistic thinking will make it dull and wasteful. Face each day cheerfully, smilingly and courageously, and it will naturally follow that your work will be a real pleasure and progress will be a delightful accomplishment."

" Your morning thoughts may determine your conduct for the day. Optimistic thoughts will make your day bright and productive, while pessimistic thinking will make it dull and wasteful. Face each day cheerfully, smilingly and courageously, and it will naturally follow that your work will be a real pleasure and progress will be a delightful accomplishment."

Oh sweet Jesus, if the world would only be that simple!

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Votes + Comments
I do agree my dear.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

I like this one :)

Just make sure that your harmonies aren't sour notes.

Yeah efmesch, great though of the day! Actually, not just of the day.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
(Mark Twain?)

If you can forgive only when you understand, that's not real forgiving. And it makes for a lot of wasted time. First, forgive--and really mean it. Later on you can try to understand.

Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

I know you stole that from somewhere, it's just too clever!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.