Equal opportunity means that everyone will have a fair chance at being imcompetent.

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen, whatever you say to them, they translate it into their own language, and forthwith it means something entirely different.

Experience teaches only the teachable folks.

" Your morning thoughts may determine your conduct for the day. Optimistic thoughts will make your day bright and productive, while pessimistic thinking will make it dull and wasteful. Face each day cheerfully, smilingly and courageously, and it will naturally follow that your work will be a real pleasure and progress will be a delightful accomplishment."

" Your morning thoughts may determine your conduct for the day. Optimistic thoughts will make your day bright and productive, while pessimistic thinking will make it dull and wasteful. Face each day cheerfully, smilingly and courageously, and it will naturally follow that your work will be a real pleasure and progress will be a delightful accomplishment."

Oh sweet Jesus, if the world would only be that simple!

When common sense knocks on your door, never hesitate to open it with open arms.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

commented: I do agree my dear. +1

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

I like this one :)

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.

Without music life would be a mistake.

Just make sure that your harmonies aren't sour notes.

I love that quote!

Jazz is a beautiful word.

Yeah efmesch, great though of the day! Actually, not just of the day.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
(Mark Twain?)

Before we can forgive one another, we have to understand one another.

If you can forgive only when you understand, that's not real forgiving. And it makes for a lot of wasted time. First, forgive--and really mean it. Later on you can try to understand.

We even care for the opinion of those we don't care for.

Anything that sounds too good to be true is too good to be true!

Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

I know you stole that from somewhere, it's just too clever!

I Love to Love my Love.

I Hate to Hate my Hate.

All it takes to be an intellectual is to have someone around who isn't.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

My way of joking is to tell the truth.

commented: smart.... +2

There's nothing like a "love-hate" relationship to keep things exciting!

Never ever betray anyone in your life.

Never ever kill anyone in your life.

look at my signature...

Be intelligent, But Don't try to cheat...
Be innocent, But Don't get cheated..

commented: very smart and wise +4

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose."

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.